Drilling and Tapping Services
Drilling and tapping are two different actions that are used to drill or thread holes into any solid surface. Due to the diverse nature of the various industries that utilize this practice and the number of applications they may be used for, custom machining is required to meet the unique demands of each scenario. Hydro Blind Solutions offers a multitude of complex machining services designed to assist with a vast array of projects and businesses around the world.
Call Hydro Blind Solutions at (409) 736-7665 to learn more about our drilling and tapping services or for help finding the best tapping company for construction projects in your area. Contact us online today!
What Is Drilling and Tapping?
Drilling and tapping machines may vary in size from a small countertop model to a large-scale, heavy-duty machine used for manufacturing. The size and type of drilling and tapping mechanism that is used depends on the type of material that needs to be drilled or tapered, the accuracy that is needed, and the length of thread that is to be formed.
Various types of taps include:
- Bottoming taps – Engineered to cut a thread to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Hand taps – Utilized for general projects with blind and through holes.
- Taper taps – Designed to gradually thread a hole in materials that may break or are difficult to cut.
- Plug taps – For holes that go through the material, or if there is room at the bottom of a blind hole.
- Spiral pointed taps – Used for deep hole tapping.
To learn more about drilling and tapping solutions contact us today or call (409) 736-7665.
Drilling and Tapping Applications
Drilling and tapping equipment is used in a variety of applications including engineering and heavy machinery, providing a means of carrying out operations that would be conducted in a machine shop environment. This type of equipment may be used to manufacture a number of useful items such as automobile frames, furniture, boats, and more, and is commonly used in the aerospace and automobile industries.
Call us at (409) 736-7665 for all your drilling and tapping needs or contact us online.
How to Find the Best Drilling Company
Finding the right company to work with can be a daunting task, but there is a number of criteria to look for to help you find the best drilling company for your needs, including:
- The company is up to date with the latest technology, materials, and techniques.
- The company has the capabilities to meet your exact needs in a suitable time frame.
- Experienced experts are on hand to discuss your project and communicate your exact needs.
- Technicians possess the skills and deep knowledge of the industry.
Call Hydro Blind Solutions at (409) 736-7665 or contact us today for customized drilling and tapping solutions in your area.
Our Custom Machining Services
Our custom machining services include:
- Drilling and tapping
- Reducing flanges (threaded and socket weld)
- Refacing/flat facing flanges
- Taper boring flanges
- Custom pipe nipples
Call today at (409) 736-7665 to schedule custom machining services, or contact us online.
Contact Hydro Blind Solutions Today!
For over 40 years Hydro Blind Solutions has worked hard to earn international recognition for excellence in products and services. We have the largest in-stock inventory, guarantee 24-hour service on all purchases and rentals, and with our in-house machining capabilities, can engineer and produce the products you need, the moment you need them.
Call today at (409) 736-7665 or contact us online and let us know how we can help your business to succeed.
We ship worldwide!